Monday, October 01, 2007

Scenes from New York

A million years Two months ago I spent an action packed weekend with my girl Rachel in New York. She and her boyfriend had just settled into a spacious up up uptown apartment, which spared me the quaint charm of their old place. A place so quaint an angry Rachel's only choice of refuge was to turn her back from Eric.

But this place is big and lovely and breezy. I got to know it well when the three of us spent Sunday morning recovering from all the living we'd done but slumped on the plush sofa watching OnDemand episodes of Rock of Love, with falling kind of in love with them.

The following are some pictures from our adventures. We spent Friday night in Rachel's old neighborhood. I ate a free veggie dog at a super hipster bar, just because. Saturday was my favorite, Rachel and I wandered around the city for 12 hours hopping and laughing and talking and exploring all the exotic wares the East Village had to offer. OH! And Rachel got her nose pierced!







No comments: