Sunday, September 25, 2005

No Longer in the Running for America's Next Top Cat Model

Somewhere in the wilderness just beyond our house, in the early hours of Tuesday morning, Miso bit it. Hard.

Matt and I were both startled to wake but a very loud nondescript sound - I went to the front door and Miso came right in. I was mad at her and went back to sleep.

In the later morning Matt noticed blood on her chin and in the still later morning I decided open her mouth and see if her tongue was bleeding or something and BAM! I find out she'd given herself a lip piercing with her own fang.

She spent the day with the vet (whom I love) and after $203 worth of oral surgery and various other fees, she's almost as good as new. Although, she now frequently suffers from a severe case of snaggle tooth. Plus, she is totally pissed at us for trying to orally administer antibiotics and for cloistering her inside for the next week and a half.

Observe her HIDEOUS deformation...

Say goodbye to your chances of ever receiving approval from Cat-Tyra Banks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would give my eye-teeth to meet Miso.

Too bad about the cost, and...
GOOD ON YOU.